Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mujihina's Skit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mujihina

Mujihina's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Mujihina's Skit   Mujihina's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:00 pm

Name: Mujihina Mugen

Alias: The Soul Society's Sword Monger

Nature: Incredibly Sadistic, Quite Calm.

Eye color: Brown.

Hair Color: Black With A Blue Tint.

Skin Color: Caucasian.

Height: 6'2".

Weight: 135 lbs.

Positive Traits: Calm in the face of danger.

Negitive Traits: Merciless to any enemy or target.

Occupation: Mercenary For Hire, (Retired Lieutenant of Squad Cool

Family: None

Home world: Soul Society

Current Location: Seretei

Talents/Skills:

Shikai: Mugen no Ken (Infinite Sword):
Mujihina's zanpakuto is absorbed into his body completely and he gains the ability to extend and retract blades from his body at any length. Blades can also be extended from blades that were already extended from the user.

Yamaarashibōru (Porcupine Ball):
Mujihina extends blades from every point in his body to create a protective porcupine ball around his body, this can be used in an attacking fashion if Mujihina is airborn.

Burēdo no hairetsu (Array of Blades):
Mujihina extends several sword length blades from his body and proceeds to break them off. He then can use them as swords or can throw them.

Maniawa se no ken (Makeshift Swords):
Mujihina extends a blade from each of his palm's and grabs the blades, he then fights using the blades as swords. This technique can be used in either 1 or both of his palms.

Ken supurē (Sword Spray)
Mujihina extends blades from his body and sends surges of reiatsu to the bases of them to shoot them off as projectiles.

Bankai: Akuma no burēdo (Demon's Blade):
Mujihina retains all abilities from his shikai and their effectiveness are enhanced. The blades from Mujihina's body will become much harder. Mujihina will be able to manipulate any metal within a 100 meter radius of him that is not under the influence of another soul reaper or an arrancar. If Mujihina is pierced by any metal which he has influence over his body will absorb it at an incredible rate and distribute it throughout his dead skin cells until more than 30% of his dead skin cells are full of iron in which case he will forcefully shed that particular area of dead skin cells.

Saisho no pafōmansu, piasu ran (1st Performance, Piercing Orchid):
Mujihina creates 5 enormous blades in the shape of a pentagon with another 25 blades sprouting out in the dead center of the pentagon which can vary in length.

Dai ni no pafōmansu, hōkatsu-tekina bara (2nd Performance, Encompassing Roses):
Mujihina creates a porcupine ball-like structure in a random area then creates enormous blades curving out from under it to contain an enemy.

Dai san ni, pafōmansu, jigoku no odori (3rd Performance, Hell's Dance)
Mujihina creates hundreds of blades in varying sizes that all extend out from one another which may not be apparant (out of site or the merging point could be underground)

Saishū-tekina pafōmansu, akuma no shinzō (Final Performance, Demon's Heart)
Mujihina creates an incredibly large amount of blades in varying sizes around himself and the enemy. After a reasonable number of blades have formed around Mujihina and his opponent he will start directing the blades to extend in chase of the enemy.

Habits: Always carries a sword in his gigai state, Will challenge high ranking members of squad 11 to battles.

Hobbies: Sleeping, Eating.

Clothing: While in soul reaper form: Standard Soul Reaper Uniform Worn In A Monk-Like Fashion, While in gigai form: Black Shirt, Blue Coat with a White Fur Hood, Black Pants, and Black Shoes.

Scars/Tattoos: None
Back to top Go down
mujihina

Mujihina's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujihina's Skit   Mujihina's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Picture ;D

Mujihina's Skit 438708_dark_swordsman_in_blue_coat_super_new_pics-s600x825-104671
Back to top Go down
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

Mujihina's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujihina's Skit   Mujihina's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:05 pm

Looks good to me, alot of work on the abilities, it passes me.

Kosshi what do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

Mujihina's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujihina's Skit   Mujihina's Skit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 4:59 pm

pass
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mujihina's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mujihina's Skit   Mujihina's Skit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mujihina's Skit
Page 1 of 1