Bleach RPG Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This site is a rpg site for Bleach and Bleach only.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

PeinxKonan's Skit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
PeinxKonan

PeinxKonan's Skit Empty
PostSubject: PeinxKonan's Skit   PeinxKonan's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:11 pm

Becuase I'm a dumbas, I posted my skit on the wrong topic so here it is again, properly:

Character Skit

Name: Reaper

Alias: None

Nature: A Vasto Lordes Hollow, has recently been turned into an Arrancar by Aizen and recently became the 2nd Espada, after murdering Barragan and his Fracciones. Reaper's remnants of his Hollow mask are in the shape of a collar covering his neck. He is a very calm, analytical person who also takes pleasure in killing. He believes that all life is pathetic and that the only real good existence is no existence at all. His aspect of death is Pain. Reaper maintains a high respect of Kosshi (despite being higher ranked than him and his superior Riona, regularly doing missions with them. He alos maintains a distant but brotherly relationship with Ulquiorra. He has respect for all Espada except Grimmjow who he despises. He sees any creature below Espada-level power as weak and pathetic.

Eye color: purple with a black outline

Hair Color: pitch black, short and wavy

Skin Color: white, is rather pale but doesn't look like he belongs in a vampire movie

Height: 190cm, is the height of a tall human

Weight: Unknown, is very slim

Positive Traits: Is extremely fast. Is very calm and analytical, is very smart reaching the level of Szayel Apporo in terms of analyticl intelligence. Has high physical strength, like most Arrancars.

Negitive Traits: For some reason he is unable to perform Bala or Gran Rey Cero. His Hierro, like all Espada's is very strong, however unlike his title of the Fastest Espada, Reaper has the weakest Hierro of the Espada. Reaper is not easily angeed however when he is, Reaper cn be arrogant and rush head-first into battle. Reaper is very bad at saving energy, the one downside to his Resurrecion is, the only way he can change back is if A: He is killed or B: He runs out of energy to fight with and his zanpaktou un-releashes itself

Family: Is brothers with Ulquiorra Cifer.

Home world: Hueco Mundo

Current Location: Las Noches

Talents/Skills:
Reaper can basically do everything a non-released Espada can do. On the outside, he's pretty much the same level as all other Espada. When he enters his Resurrecion however is when people see why he is the 2nd Espada. He is known as the fastest of the Espada as he can move at the same speed, if not faster, of a Sonido. His normal speed is actually faster than his Sonido.

Resurrecion: La Luna Murcielago
In this form, Reaper grows big, black bat wings and his feet and hands become clawed. Reaper's speed and physical strength greatly increase. His spiritual pressure also greatly increases to the point people will start to feel physical pain from being too close to him.

Cero Oscuras (Resurrecion):
Using the black Cero reserved for released Espada, Reaper will fire a large, black Cero from his fingertips.

Lanza de Luna Negro (Ressurecion):
Reaper has genetically inherited his brother's ability to form spears of reiatsu in his hands for combat. These however have two major differences, these are slightly stronger than his younger brother's and they are pitch-black. Like his brother, Reaper mainly throws these. They can also home in on targets when thrown

Reiatsu Absorption:
A technique that Reaper uses when he wants to capture people alive. He can grab onto an opponent and absorb their spirit eergy to not only heal hmself but knock them unconscious. He can use this in or not in his Resurrecion.

EspĂ­ritu Espada:
When in need, Reaper can also form a katana shaped very much like La Luna Murcielago's unreleased form made of pure reishi to do close combat with his foe. These swords have the special ability to phase through physical object but still cut them

Habits: In times of frustration or thinking, Reaper tends to bite his right thumbnail. Whether he is aware of this fetish is unknown.

Hobbies: Most of the time in Las Noches, he is either sleeping or sitting on the domed roof of Las Noches. When he is sent on missions for Aizen in Hueco Mundo, he is always paired with either Hallibel or Stark, being the Duos Espada. His lair in Las Noches is a shared lair with Aaroniero Arreruerrie.

Clothing: Wears the normal Espada garb, always has his black hair in brushed waves. Wears gloves and wears his katana sheath on the side of his body.

Scars/Tattoos: Unlike all Espadas, Reaper has no Espada tattoo..Either that, or he removed it.

Hope you liked this and accept it. It is an OC Espada but hey, I'm a new member here. Im not exactly an expert

Last edited by PeinxKonan on Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
PeinxKonan

PeinxKonan's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeinxKonan's Skit   PeinxKonan's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:25 pm

I know this is a deviantart pic of Itachi but imagine Itachi in Espada clothes and with a couple of physical tweaks and it would look almost exactly like my character
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheRello99
Riona
Vasto Lorde
Vasto Lorde
Riona

PeinxKonan's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeinxKonan's Skit   PeinxKonan's Skit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 11:33 pm

looks fine to me ^^

Kosshi?
Back to top Go down
https://hollow-souls.rpg-board.net
kosshi

kosshi

PeinxKonan's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeinxKonan's Skit   PeinxKonan's Skit I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:00 pm

fine to me and im the first espada btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PeinxKonan's Skit Empty
PostSubject: Re: PeinxKonan's Skit   PeinxKonan's Skit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PeinxKonan's Skit
Page 1 of 1